Good morning, Parents.
- $250 of additional casual reading books for the freshmen English classrooms.
- $317 for a classroom set of the book Night to expand the sophomore English curriculum.
- $550 in new microscopes for our Biology and AP Biology students.
- $1220 for second grade mentor texts for reading workshops.
- $1200 for an upgraded computer system for the students who publish the Oh-Say.
- $800 CNC tooling kit for our technology students.
- $2000 video editing computer station for our Flying Dutch Media students.
- $1000 in novels to enhance our social studies curriculum for high school students.
- $790 for two document cameras for 2nd grade classrooms.
- $1645 for additional bikes for our physical education students
2017 Oostburg Community Education Foundation (OCEF) Sponsors—
Auto Enterprises Auto Helpers of Sheboygan Black Hawk Shooting Range
Blue Harbor Bray Architects Buyze and VerVelde
Carlton Automotive CG Warehousing Complete Office
Complete Water, Inc. Daane Electric Daane Hardware
Davis & Kuethal Attys Droppers and Scharl Dutchland Plastics
Dutters Gibbsville Orchard Engaged Social Networking Gibbsville Cheese
Gibbsville Implement Haircare Corral Images by Maggie Day Spa
Jostens Yearbook Jostens Judi’s Place
Kirby’s Auto Repair Kohler Co. Lakeland Chiropractic
Lakeshore Technical College Maritime Insurance (HUB International)
Masters Gallery Millers Glen Milwaukee Wave
Mount’n Promotions Nyhof Custom Gutter Old Wisconsin Sausage
Ongna Wood Products Oostburg Automotive Oostburg Family Dentistry
Oostburg Financial Oostburg Lumber Oostburg State Bank
Pizza Ranch Preheat Raih Bookkeeping and Tax
Randall Roethel – Principal Financial Service Richline Builders
Shoreland Builders Shuffs Last Resort Stellar Boards
Subway – Van Stelle’s Town and Country Viking Masek
Wenig Funeral Homes Zimbal’s Mink Ranch