“One World, Many Stories.” National Children’s Book Week runs from April 30-May 4. There are different dress up days for your student to take part in. Enjoy, and happy reading!
Monday, April 30th: Rainbow Fish, by Marcus Pfister
- Wear the many colors of the rainbow today.
- Home connection – Read a story with your child about sharing.
Tuesday, May 1st: Clifford the Big Red Dog, by Norman Bridwell
- Wear red today.
- Home connection – Read a story about a pet with your child.
Wednesday, May 2nd: Goodnight Moon, by Margaret Wise Brown
- Wear your pajamas (or comfy clothes) today.
- Home connection – Read a bedtime story with your child.
Thursday, May 3rd: Oh, the Places You’ll Go!, by Dr. Seuss
- Wear a shirt or sweatshirt with the name of a place that you have visited.
- Home connection – Read a story with your child about a place you would like to visit.
Friday, May 4th: Curious George Rides a Bike, by H.A. Rey
- Wear sweats or workout clothes today.
- Home connection – Go for a bike ride or a walk with your child.